Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year and WELCOME 2018!

Happy New Year friends! I hope your 2017 was full of laughter, love, growth and life! I know mine was. And if yours wasn't amazing and wonderful and glorious, all the more reason to welcome 2018 with open arms, right? I'm preparing my list of goals, my word and motto for 2018 and a verse for the new year. I'll be sharing those later in the week.



If you want to share your goals and such, please feel free to do so here. I'd love to read what you are all working towards this coming year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...