Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, July 10, 2017

#100HappyDays: Day 42


Day 42 of #100HappyDays
Presents in the mail! My friend Kimmy made me some cool bags for toting around all my schtuff. They are all lined with PUL so I can use them to hold wet things or things that might leak, or that neeeeed to stay dry (like snacks). Several sizes, some with handles and fun fabric choices (those were a surprise).
Thanks so much Kimberly! It was such a treat to find these in the mailbox today

#100DaysOfSummer
#BagLady
#MailboxGoodies
feeling happy with Kimberly 'Bookwalter' Terrill at The Man Crew House.
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...