Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, July 14, 2017

#100HappyDays: Day 46


 
Day 46 of #100HappyDays

I got to drive this beauty all day long. DT and I did not want to give it back. New cars have lots of fun buttons, great air conditioning and Bluetooth so my fave Pandora station just automatically came on and the GPS directions played over the stereo speakers, Woot! Thanks for the upgrade, Enterprise!

#100DaysOfSummer
#Charger

In other news, I should NOT be allowed to have a fast, powerful car. It went straight to my head and I felt very cool and I wanted to race EVERYONE! Perhaps my children's love of racing come at least partially from Mama. Oops

#ZoomZoom
feeling happy at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...