Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

#100HappyDays: Day 44


Day 44 of #100HappyDays
I will NEVER get tired of this view. It takes my breath away, every single day. One can hardly complain about a work commute that includes this glory, am-I-right?!

Edited to add: When we moved here, I had never even considered wanting to live by the mountains, but let me tell you, I'm a convert. These mountains remind me so clearly every day of the Creator God who created them a millennia ago and knew that here I would be in 2017 looking at them and appreciating them. Whenever we travel, they are the first landmark that reminds us we are almost home. They keep us from getting lost while we cruise around the city. They give my rambunctious young men somewhere to run off their endless energy. They are simply stunning.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...