Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, July 1, 2017

#100HappyDays: Day 33


Day 33 of #100HappyDays
Fireworks at the dirt track is a family tradition since we moved to NM years ago. As I sat surrounded by so many of our tribe, all with smiling faces upturned for the excitement of the fireworks, I peeked around at all these amazing people whom I call mine, either by blood or by choice, and my heart overflowed and leaked out of my eyes. Along with our 5, we added Nathan and Johnny, plus our annual companions, Jodi and her boys.
That moment was only captured by my mind's eye, not the camera lens. Let's just suffice it to say there was much laughter, much jostling, much giggling, more food and drinks than you can shake a stick at and well...there may have been a few shenanigans. Oops.
In the absence of photos, I offer this gem. A lovely reminder that while man created fireworks, God created the originals that light up the sky.
#100DaysOfSummer
#TheManCrew
#Creator — feeling happy at Southern New Mexico Speedway.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...