Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Too Many Games?

Q~ Is there such a thing as too many games for one family to enjoy?
A~ Only if the family does not play them. And at the Man Crew House, this is not the case.
BEFORE: I PULLED ALL THE GAMES OUT TO SEE WHAT WE HAD
I challenged myself and a few friends to go through the game cabinets in their homes today. Get rid of any that they don't play or that are missing pieces, don't work right, etc. I knew we had a bunch, but WOW, do we have a LOT! So I sorted and sorted and sorted. Came away with a few to donate to Goodwill, but mostly reorganized so that they were more usable and the ones we play the most often are at the top of the piles : )
AFTER: MUCH BETTER! Sorted them into the ones we use almost every week and the ones we play a bit less frequently and put them upstairs. (and the ones that toddlers don't need to get into as well)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...