Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, April 13, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook~ Vacation Edition

For Today...April 13, 2012
Outside my window...I see the highway, a Cracker Barrel and gray skies outside my hotel room.
I am thinking...that vacation is the best idea ever.
I am thankful...for the chance to take a break from the hectic pace of our 'regular' life.
In the kitchen...nothing! Eating out all weekend sounds fun (if a little pricey) So nothing is in the fridge but a few sad leftovers that didn't get eaten up before we left yesterday.
I am wearing...Jean capris, a sage green t-shirt and new socks. *I love me some new socks*
I am creating...this blog and some fun memories.
I am going...to dinner with friends, sleep in tomorrow, watch David compete in the regional gymnastics meet, and have dinner with family tomorrow evening. Life is good.
I am wondering...why sitting in the car is so tiring ; )
I am reading...1 Corinthians this month
I am hoping...that David does well tomorrow and doesn't get too nervous.
I am looking forward to...time with friends and family, extra sleep and fun photo opportunities.
I am learning...that you can't live at 125% all the time.
Around the house...it is dark and quiet with just the animals at home.
I am pondering...how it is that I came to be so extraordinarily blessed.
A quote for today..."Vacations are the best idea ever" by me
One of my favorite things...being bored with my family.
A few plans for the rest of the week...vacay, too much driving, cheering on David, and being a whole lotta lazy.
A peek into my day...

1 comment:

allisamazing said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...