Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just a quick note...really!

OK, this is going to be quick...really! We had a nice normal, almost boring week. I worked, Dan worked, the kids layed around like lazy bums since it was scorching hot all week, and Derek enjoyed his first week of being 3....he's pretty good at it! We saw some great sunsets and rainbows, (have I mentioned how beautiful it is here?) and Jodi bought here tickets for her to get herself and the boys here and also purchased Dan's ticket to fly to Chicago and pick up her car. Road trip anyone?? That's about it for this week, I think. Oh, for those of you who have been praying, John and Dolli are doing MUCH better and she is looking forward to his return to the States in December so that they can start their life together again..PTL!! Just incase you didn't notice, I posted 2 times today, so don't overlook the other one right below it...it's pretty good stuff, too! Love and Miss you all so much. Wish I was coming with Dan to Chicago so that I could see you all, but maybe next time. Lost boys, Mama K loves you sooooooo much!
Blessings,

Kristy and the Man Crew

This is what I see when I get the mail in the evening...this is right outside our house...WOW!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Those are some awesome pictures! New Mexico did you say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...