Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, August 15, 2008

Greetings from sunny New Mexico

Hello to our friends and family, near and far!
We are having a great week...just hanging around together, playing with neighbors, and hosting game night. Not much is going on, we're just enjoying the last lazy days of summer. Dan is working a side job this weekend, I'm working almost all of next week and then the fun stuff starts! Jodi is headed here on Thursday, Dan is flying to Chicago on Friday, Jodi arrives here on Saturday (HURRAY) and Dan will be back sometime Sunday afternoon. I am staying home to keep the home fires burning and keep up with the kiddos and new housemates. Karen and company are well, as are Charlie and Devin...they all love our game nights and we have such fun! SO, again a short note...(yeah, me!) and I'll add a picture or two from this week. Love to all and we are missing you always! Lost Boys, Mama K misses you, too!
Blessings,
Kristy
PS. Pics aren't working right now...I'll add some later!



As you can see, Baby Ryan is a big hit with the boys!


Who says that dogs don't smile?? Bubba loves to have his tummy rubbed!


I about choked when Derek found these...thank you AWANA store...LOL!


Awww, Uncle Dan loves little Ryan! She's so sweet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...