Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Birthday, Labor Day...all that good stuff!

Well, this is a bit later than my usual Friday night post, but I've been having trouble with this computer lately, so here goes nothing! Jodi, James and Titus (now named Mr T.) are settling in well. David and Patrick are so thrilled to have someone else to play with and all the boys are enchanted with Mr. T. Jodi is enjoying the warm weather and has busily started applying for jobs already. So, just a quick hollah for a few of my peeps and I'm outtie...LOL!

~Dan! It's been great being married to you for these 12 years...not all of them have been perfect, but you have always loved me and that counts in my book.
~Kermit and Candy...Happy birthday to both of you...sorry I missed them!
~Karen and James...I didn't miss them, but I hope they were happy for you.
~Jodi, James and Mr. T...glad that you are finally here safe and sound and ready for your next adventure
~Dad and Mom...I'm taking good care of them, I promise! Can't wait to see you at Christmas. I have some great pics to share, but I'm afraid they would crash the computer right now, so they will have to wait for a few days until I get this thing fixed.
~Lost Boys..I miss you all soooo much! I'll be calling you this week to catch up.
~Lizzie...wishing I was there with you right now...I am missing you so much these days...sure ya can't squeeze in a visit?? Still waiting on that Elvis picture...LOL!
~Candy...the longer I'm gone, the more I miss you...call me when you have 5 minutes to chat.

Bye until I get this thing fixed!! God Bless you all this week!!
Hugs to you all,
~K~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...