Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stay-cation day 1: June 28, 2014

Stay-cation day 1:
A shift at the gym, laughing with the kiddos and Miss Rhonda. House/pet sitting for the B-Bunch while they are away, which included a quiet afternoon at their house, where I was very nearly alone. Haircut for D. SNL, complete with a great sermon called "Love is....Love is not Boastful" and tasty Green Chile Enchiladas from Roberto's. Sunset swim with 2 of my favorite people. Life is good.
— with Rhonda Clow and Patrick Meyer at Mesilla Park Community Church.

Love the look of the dark trees against the quickly fading light sky.

P and DT join me for an evening swim

*I'm on vacay from work for the next 2 weeks while BossMan and the rest of the B-Bunch travel for school reunions, to visit family and to take a break from the hectic schedule they normally enjoy. I'll be taking care of the house and critters in their absence and intend to remember how to relax a bit along the way. Join me :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...