- The first (and hardest) box has been packed...so the rest should be easy!
- Memorial Day weekend was just flat out SUPER! BBQ with friends, game night, several projects around the house accomplished, Dan was able to get some much needed extra rest, and even a motorcycle ride....just great!
- I only work 1 night this week and while that isn't necessarily good for my pocket book, it IS good for my sanity, and gives us more time to look for housing.
- Homemade bread, still warm from the oven, covered in butter...real butter. Mmmmmmm....................
- Coffee with my sister girl, Karen (and sometimes my mom, via Skype)
- Dad and Mom will be here in less than 2 weeks for their first visit of the summer : ) We are all so excited!
I like the idea of this kind of post. If you do too, add a few of YOUR little things. I'm making it a goal to be more positive this year, join me!