Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A nice, boring week...Thank you, Jesus!!

Greetings from sunny New Mexico...it has been in the upper 70s to the mid 80s for a week or two now and everything is starting to blossom and bloom...gorgeous! This week and last has been a nice relaxing break to follow all the visitors and prepare for the next set. Dan has still been home and probably goes back on Thursday(PTL!), but I must say that this is the first time ever that he has spent an extended amount of time off of work that I did not worry about money and that he hasn't driven me completely bonkers. That's a praise right there! The boys have had an extended spring break due to Dan's presence, but they are doing school no matter what tomorrow...or maybe the next day...LOL! Anywho~ we are just relaxing and lazing about...LOL! Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Dad and Mom are coming next Saturday and staying for a week..Hurray!!! Karen is still looking for a job, Dolli is here and we are enjoying her soooo much, and rumor has it another Smith girl will be moving here before the year is out. The only sad news is that Dan and I have looked at the financial books many times and have decided that I won't be able to afford the trip to IL for Josh's graduation...*sigh* But, on the upside...Karen has started walking with me...how cool is that?? I am tickled pink! I need to scoot and put some kids to bed, but I will check in at the weeks' end to see how everyone is doing. Lost boys, Mama K loves you! Everyone else... We love you, too! Miss you all SOOO much!
Blessings,
Kristy and the Man Crew

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...