Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Friday, Everyone!


Happy Friday, WooHoo! I hope everyone is feeling as good as me today. Do you ever have those days were you just feel like everything is as it should be for a brief moment in time? That's the way I feel today. The boys are finishing up their best week EVER in school, I reserved the rental truck for Dans trip to IL last night, I know a few happy secrets (which is always fun...it IS getting to be the holiday season) and...Dan got offered the FOREMAN position at work on the next job!! Ain't God Great?!! I just feel like skipping around and singing a happy song. I am looking forward to being a family this weekend and enjoying one another's company. Anyway, gotta go, those two year olds don't watch themselves!! Lost Boys, Mama K loves you! We miss everyone and hope to see you all soon. LOVE to all,

Kristy and the Man Crew

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...