Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, March 20, 2020

#RedeemingTheQuarantine: March 20, 2020


#RedeemingTheQuarantine:
What did you today so that your brain doesn’t fall out and to keep yourself from going stir-crazy? 
I read in Sahara and another book, worked out (WiiFit is super), did the last shopping trip, and scored some toilet paper, read the news, talked or texted with my people, delivered groceries to my quarantined Sister-Girl, hollered at The BIGS to stay home for the love of humanity, made disinfecting reusable wipes, caught up on laundry and dishes, disinfected all the door handles and light switches in the house, snickered at some hilarious memes and in general tried to stay busy.
How about you? 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...