I've discovered as I make this journey through life that it's not the huge things that make or break your day, week, month or life. It's the little things. So in honor of the little things, list a few with me that made your day, week, month or life brighter or sweeter.
- It's spending the day as a family going bowling and laughing ourselves silly over how BAD Mama is. (seriously, Derek beat me.) However, D and P are both improving. They both cleared over a 100 both games, with D getting a turkey in the second game and ending with a score of 166.
- It's knowing the LAST load of laundry is just about dry
- It's having recipes and all the ingredients to fill the freezer with healthful meal options that are ready when Mama is not.
- It's knowing that your accountability partners will ask you to be just that.
- It's remembering that friends and family are coming to visit over the coming summer break. : )
- It's being old enough to know better!
Haven't done one of these in a long time. I'm ready to get back to it!