Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Into Reading Question 2

How often do you re-read books? What does it take to make you re-read?

Oh goodness, I DO love to reread some of my books, over and over again. At my house, books are friends and you wouldn't just have tea with a good friend and then never do it again, would you?
Although, let's be honest, some books are a one time read, and some should have never been read at all, but most are worth at least a few reads, and some never grow old. For me, this is what makes the cut over and over again.
~ The Bible: NEVER grows old, and the Lord uses it to teach me new things each time I read it. As 2 Timothy 3:16 says, "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness. AMEN and amen.
~Anything ever written by Janette Oake, Al and Joanna Lacy, Lori Wick, Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins, and several other Christian fiction writers. Just makes the story come alive and become part of you.
~Informational books about parenting, family, homeschool, homesteading, marriage, and the like.
Books that make me laugh.

This is in response to a series over at www.callapidderdays.com Come on over and join us as we Fall Into Reading

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...