Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Into Reading Question 1

How much do book reviews influence your decision to acquire and/or read a book?
~ Not much I suppose. I don't know those people writing them, so their opinion means little to me. And quite generally, I don't even read them, so even less influence. I read the blurb in the front page or the back and decide if it looks good or not.
This post is a response to questions being asked over at Callapidder Days' Fall Into Reading Series. Join us!

1 comment:

The Man Crew said...

Rats, I can't get the link to work right. If you want to check out callapiddar days, it's at www.callapidderdays.com Thanks!! ~K~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...