Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, October 4, 2010

Back to Blogging...seriously!


I took a break from blogging this summer and while it was a good thing, I missed it terribly. So I've been trying to get back to it, and now I'm having trouble doing that. Seems to me that with Dan gone to Washington for weeks, I'd have PLENTY of time to blog, read, scrapbook, and goof off. OK, I admit to the goofing off part...at least a little. But my reading rate is WAY down, I've scrapbooked 2 pages in the 2 weeks that Dan's been gone and I've just barely touched my toes into the blogging pool. So...what gives? I don't know either. Guess I'll have to just keep plugging away at it as I have time and see what happens. Thanks to my faithful readers for your continued patience. I'm working on it, I really am!
Blessings,
~K~
PS. My friend Dani says that she likes to throw a random picture in here or there just for fun...so there is my random picture. : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what happened. You're a single parent. Even if it's temporary, it's still a huge time involvement. So cut yourself a little slack...and then blog! I love reading your updates, no matter how short they are. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...