Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Only at MY House!

I've come to realise lately that certain things only seem normal to us MeYeR's...and so in honor of that...here's a few pics of things that only seem normal at my house : ) Patrick was feeling silly so he broke into my hair doo-dads and then found some beads...and made a new look for himself. Goodness that boy needs a haircut!
I have no idea...there are no words! Such silliness!

Dan mugging for the boys to make them giggle...it worked! : )





1 comment:

Danielle Leigh said...

That picture of Dan made me giggle! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...