Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010


I've discovered as I make this journey through life that it's not the HUGE things that make or break your day, week, month or life...it's the little things. In celebration of those little things, list a few things that made your day, week, month or LIFE sweeter or brighter.


  • It's having enough clothespins to hang that whole load of SOCKS to hang in the sunshine.
  • It's friends that call, text, or e-mail just to check in when they know you are having a rough day.
  • A birthday surprise party that lets someone know how much they are loved.
  • A weekend with enough relaxation in it so that you can face the coming week.
  • Fun pictures to cherish, turn into sweet scrapbooks and to use as blackmail here on this blog...LOL!

I like the idea of this kind of post. If you do too, then add a few of YOUR little things. I'm making it a goal to be more positive this year...join me!


~K~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...