Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sweet Days and Cool Nights

Greetings from Sunny New Mexico! LIfe has been good this week...the boys have figured out the new pecking order and have settled a bit from last week. We did school all week with no major problems (thank you, Jesus!!) Dan has returned from Ruidoso again and had a fun time up there working all night and sleeping all day. Jodi has pounded the pavement looking for a job and has several good possibilities already. I have worked several days this week and Jodi is doing a great job of holding down the fort while I am gone. I found the coolest video EVER yesterday and I want to share it with you so click www.mychurch.org/blog/30635 if you want to see it. Oh, Dan and I had a ball last weekend for our anniversary. We didn't do anything super fantastically exotic, but we had dinner and went to see a funny movie and enjoyed being together. I think it was one of first anniversaires that we truly enjoyed one another's company...sigh...it was so nice! Anywho~it's 1:30 in the morning and I need some sleep to ta~ta for now!

Love to all,

Kristy, Jodi and the ever growing Man Crew

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...