Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

So sleepy

Just popping thorugh on my way to bed... I have worked every night since Tuesday and I am worn out big time! But, God created Sunday as a day of rest and I'm claiming it! I have several things that I want to get done, but mostly, I want to hang out with Dan because I haven't had much time to spend with him this week due to me working, and on Monday he leaves for yet ANOTHER week in Ruidoso, so we won't get any time together until Friday...sigh! Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that he is working...I just wish he was here in town. For those of you who are interested...Jodi got a job and starts Monday morning! She is excited about it but sad to leave the care of her babies to someone else, even if it is me...hee hee! She has all her lesson plans written up so I can help James during the day even though he will do his official lesson time with her in the evening. We will begin using our new books on Monday, and the boys are excited to be using the computer to learn for school. No big excitement this week, I've been too tired for adventures...but next week, we should have some new things to tell about...and maybe I will remember to upload the pics then, too...man I AM out of it! That said...I will bid you all a fond good night and meader off to bed and start woring on that day of rest thing!
Blessings,
Kristy
PS. David would like me to remind you all that his birthday is next Friday...hee hee!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...