Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Video for MOM...and all you other nosy people...LOL!

Mom, this is for you. A four and a half minute video walk-through of Karen's new place. It needs some cleaning and a bit of love, but it is going to be perfect for her for years to come. Dan and Karen are going to start making trips over there tonight and the big moving day is Saturday. So without further ado...Karen's New House!


OK, after 4 hours of fighting with it...I give up! I will load the video to my flash drive and bring it with me soon...hope that is good enough...LOL!

Love,


Kristy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...