Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Familes are so much F*U*N!!

I have several cute pictures I want to share if you will indulge me for a moment. Do you ever just think to yourself...being a mom is the best gig ever? Let's be honest, not everyday is one of those, but once in a while, you just think...YES, this is how it's supposed to be!! Anywho~ I digress. Patrick is really proud of his clean room...he worked really hard and David helped, too so here is a picture of it clean and dirty...TADA!!

Derek put on goggles in the tub tonight and cracked me up by tapping on them and then squirting water at them...what a character!

The vidiots, David and Ty, have spent the entire evening on D's bed hanging out and playing Pokemon.

Karen wouldn't let me get her face, so now she looks like our slave...clean faster woman!!
Dan is getting the bike ready to go...it is now insured, all he needs is valid plates and away he will go. Yes, it is that warm here...it was 83 today...please note that this temp is a record breaking high...it's not always that warm in Feb...even here!

And just to be fair, this is a picture that I took of myself a few weeks ago to prove that I actually DO exist...LOL! Have a great evening!
Love to all,
Kristy and the Man Crew

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...