Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, March 19, 2018

It's the Little Things: Day 78





I want to focus on the good things this year.
All the things people get right.
All the times that everything works out just perfectly after we assumed disaster had already struck.
All the times that the right word was spoken at the right moment.
So, let's celebrate those little moments together, shall we?
  • It's dinner bubbling away in my new Power Cooker (aka Instant Pot) I'm trying wild rice tonight. 
  • It's a Skype date with my little Punk, Caden, who is growing up at rate that is much too fast for this far-away {Grand}Mama K.
  • It's realizing that in 10 days I'll be on my way to IL so I can squeeze his little self nice and tight. 
  • It's playing on SnapChat with Derek making silly faces and taking pictures.
  • It's a man-child that comes over just to hang out, and let the car-dogs spend the evening together. (Chavi/Chevy, Datsun and Lexus) 

                      


What's on YOUR little things list?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...