Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Welcome to the Big Boys Club, James!

James is turning 15 next week and my BIGS decided that it was high time he was welcomed to the BIG BOY CLUB, so they made a plan with Jodi for him to come spend the night. There were all sorts of teenage antics, but mostly they spent the whole night playing video games, eating junk food and laughing at each other, which lead to my living room looking like this...
Image may contain: 1 person, living room, table and indoor
YIKES!! Who is cleaning this mayhem up?!?

They even let Derek hang out for a while, which I thought was nice. Everyone had a grand time and James felt quite excited about being invited into the 'gang'. He loves to hang out with Pat and David, but they are often busy when James is available, so I was touched by them coming up with this idea. It was a proud mama moment for sure.
Happy Birthday James!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...