Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, April 22, 2016

No Pants April Day 22



No Pants April Day 22 just happened to be the date of the Gymnastics End-Of-Season banquet so we canceled Game Night (I can hear your collective gasp of horror) and went to the the snooty-falooty golf course club house, which is every bit as fancy as it sounds.
I wore my regular Friday outfit for work and then changed when I got home into this schnazzy number.
I definitely felt No Pants April fabulous in this sweet little dress.



PS. For all of you whom are convinced that I have a nearly perfect little life, let me entertain you by letting you know that I gave some poor college kid either the thrill of his day or scarred him for life when I stepped out of the car and this dress betrayed me by blowing up straight over my head. Thank you New Mexico windy season. Thank the Lord for a mother that taught me to always wear a slip. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...