Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, September 26, 2015

And Just Like That... {Week 10 Update}

Dan is gone.

Dan recently purchased a new iPad Air 2 and is delighted with it. He bought it so our skype sessions would be easier to manage and in better quality than we've previously had. To that end, this happened this week...


 

...a 2 HOUR skype chat. Be still my heart indeed. It may have been the longest conversation we've ever had. EVER.
Good things are happening at the Man Crew House, not the least of which is improved communication between Hercules and myself. I am content. If I remember nothing else from this week, or even this grand 'adventure' we are currently enjoying, I'll remember this picture and the amazing talk we had. Good stuff.

A little less lonely this week, 

        ~K~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...