Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

#100HappyDays

 I was challenged by a friend today to take the #100HappyDays challenge. Post of pic of something that makes you happy each day for 100 days. And I think it's exactly the distraction I need while Dan is away. Being mindful of little things that make life more pleasant, more enjoyable, more blessed is never a bad thing. Perhaps I'll do it not only on FB, but post it over here for my viewing and enjoyment once the challenge is over.
If you are interested and would like to play along, it can be found over here.

    Always more blessed that I deserve, ~K~ 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...