Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, March 31, 2008

'Shua and Lauren...hurray~!


Lauren and Josh came to spend a week with us and what a time we had! We have hiked up and down the mountains, gone to White Sands National Park...yes, again... spent time just hanging out at home playing games and watching movies, drove Alec to the airport a few times, decorated eggs, hid them and found them again and got to worship as a whole family for Easter. It was awesome! We also took Lauren for her first tattoo and 'Shua for his second. I have a few pictures of our time together, ask them also...Lauren took a few hundred while they were here, WOW! I can't tell you what a balm to my lonely spirit it was to have some of my favorite people here for a nice long visit. I am refreshed and invigorated. Dan had the opportunity to be home the whole time they were here and Josh and Dan had many fun times together, helping to heal some of the issues in their relationship. Lauren was astounded at the difference in Dan and found a new respect for him and also told me that she never knew he was so cool. Shhh, don't tell him, he will get a big head! Lauren and I had fun chatting about wedding vs. marriage, kids, finances, and anything else we could think up...it was great. I can't even adequately express how wonderful it is. I bawled all the way home from the airport after I dropped them off, but reminded myself to be grateful that I had someone to miss! I am now looking forward to Dad and Mom's visit in April. Dolli is doing well after a trip to the ER put things into motion for her to finally see a Dr, Tyler went back to school today, and Karen is still looking for work. Oh, an interesting bit of news...as long as I pass a drug screening, I will begin working for Kohl's sometime in the next week or so. A night position that means the kids will be in bed by the time I leave and I won't have to pay a sitter because I can count on Dan to be reliabe these days...Ain't God Great??!!?? Anywho~as this is longer than I wanted it to be, I will hush for now and just add the pics. Love to all! Lost Boys, Mama K loves you! Everyone else...keep in touch!

Blessings,

Kristy and the Man Crew

Derek really liked the egg decorating party! Dan looks so handsome in his hat!WooHoo!
Tickle fight! I think Dan won this one. Lauren and Josh gear up for some new tattoos! We're great parents!LOL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...