Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, December 28, 2007

A Very Merry Christmas, Indeed!

Hello to all our friends, near and far! We are loving it here in NM, even though the temp has finally dropped at night...28 degrees last night. Brrr! To all who helped make our Christmas so happy, a deep and heartfelt thank you is for you! Dan is still working, much to our delight, and just finished up his foreman project. We spent out Christmas Break just lazing around, spending time as a family and hosting a small party. The boys are thrilled to take time off from school, hang out with Tyler when he is home and just be bums. Dan is glad to have time to kick back and sleep in a little bit. I'm just glad to have everyone together at the end of this "interesting" year...LOL! We opened gifts and ate my Mom's famous caramel rolls and made a huge breakfast/lunch mess for Tyler. Later, we had neighbors over for dinner and a opinionated discussion of religion was had by some. We were given some money by a friend and we used it to take the kids to a movie, which is something that we don't get to do very often. Dan and I spent more time laughing at Derek than the movie, because he was so amazed at the entire thing. I will admit to shedding a few tears at not being with my dear friends and beloved family this year, but it was a growing experiance for all of us as a family. One that was possibly long overdue, but before I find myself getting melancoly...moving on! Pray for Dolli and the baby. Her placenta is right on the cervix and is causing some problems. She also has found out that she has two uterusses? uteri? However you say the plural of uterus...and that makes her a high risk pregnancy also. Karen is wanting her to just come home, but that remains to be seen. Pray also for Jodi, her heart keeps racing up to twice to normal amount for no findable reason. She and Aaron are also moving in a few weeks and that is always stressful. We are looking forward to the new year as never before since we are truly working on becoming a FAMILY unit this year. I cracked up yesterday when Dan suggested that I get back to homeschooling since it would help Pat get back on track... who ever thought that would happen?? It was great! Anywho, as this is getting long...man, I talk too much...I will sign off for now. If I've missed anything important, let me know in a comment and I will address it in the next post. Below are a few pics from Chrsitmas Eve...my camera has quit speaking to the computer, so I can't get any actual Christmas photos loaded...when I do, they will be put up...I have some really cute ones. Lost Boys, Mama K loves you! Everyone else, we all miss you and love you!!


Blessings,
Kristy and the Man Crew



David opens his gift from Aunt Jodi...games!


Patrick's present from Aunt Jodi...PJs!

That's a lot of people on one couch!

Auntie Karen helps Derek read his new book.

1 comment:

The Ruoss Crew said...

I am thrilled that you guys are doing so well. It is such an answer to prayer. It's amazing how God works sometimes! We so missed you over Christmas (nobody sang Bethlehem Morning at church). We hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...