Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Guess What?!

It's not THAT kind of guess what, Mom, you can relax now. I know I just posted yesterday, but something great happended last night...it SNOWED!! Can you believe it? Go to the end of the post for proof. And because I don't get to go see everyone's tree this year, I'm posting mine your your viewing enjoyment. Plus, I'm still playing with the digital camera...I love new toys!


We miss you all and wish we could be with you this year. Enjoy the holidays and the rest they provide. God Bless!!!
Kristy and the Man Crew

Look...you can almost see the snow if you look really hard!! That's about all it ever snows here!





Our beautiful Christmas tree. We have the same angel as Karen!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...