Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, April 2, 2020

#CoronaVirusPandemicQuarantine2020: April 2




What a glorious day! I went shopping for food and supplies for those who shouldn’t be out, spent some time with Jesus, got some school done with DT, and fudgy brownies are cooling on the stovetop while bread dough is rising in a sunbeam. I TURNED OFF AUTOCORRECT BECAUSE I DETEST IT. The washer, dryer, and dishwasher are running, and the #VictoryGarden has been watered. 
Plus...my first rose bloomed today. 
*sigh of contentment*
This is exactly the day I didn’t even know I needed.




  








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...