Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, June 4, 2018

#100HappyDays2018: Day 8

No photo description available.




#100HappyDays: Day 8
I’m feeling a bit better tonight (finally) so I made dinner for the first time in 5 days. A new recipe from over Good Cheap Eats, the sister site to my favorite Life As Mom blog. I intended to take a photo before the wolves fell on the dish, but I’m moving slowly still, so here’s a photo of what was left. Apparently, it was good! šŸ‘šŸ¼

#100DaysOfSummer
#FeedingTeenagers
#NewRecipe
#100HappyDays2018

Chile cheese bake, or deconstructed cheese enchiladas. I added chicken because my men balk at meatless meals.
feeling happy at The Man Crew House.

Image may contain: food 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...