Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Bye Bye #PlateSpinner Hashtag!

As seen on Facebook today:

Working my last shift as the official Saturday Morning Snack Lady of Gym Magic.
I’ll be retiring the red polo in about an hour.
It’s been fun and such a blessing, but it’s time for a new adventure for Mama K.
#NoLongerAPlateSpinner

8 years! Time to retire this old red polo.
8 years of Saturday mornings traded for 8 years of gymnastics lesson for my boys. Such a gift from Miss Nancy at Gym Magic. I am humbled and grateful for her generosity and it's time for me to share that gift with someone else.
As for me, I'll be taking suggestions on how to spend a Saturday morning as I don't know how to Saturday anymore but I'm willing to re-learn. *winks*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...