Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, March 6, 2017

A Quick Word About Baby Caden Updates



I apologize if the Baby Caden updates are too often for anyone's taste. I understand that some of you may not come to my blog looking for pics of my grand baby, and that's perfectly fine. However, I want a place to keep them all organized and easily accessible for my own memory's sake. Also, as the 'far away' Grandmama in his life, pictures are about all I have so I treasure every single one and want to share them with you in case you too, are interested in his growing up days. I'll try to keep them to a reasonable percentage of the posting.
Thanks, the Management :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...