Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Baby Caden: 1 Week Old Already?

Baby Caden is a week old already and is home from the hospital with his Daddy and Mama. All reports are that he's well and wonderful. He's too precious for words, I can tell you that all the way from here. I'm dying to hold him, to tell his parents what a great job they are doing, to sing him silly songs, to introduce him to his New Mexico family, to read to him, and watch him fall asleep in my arms, but since *someone* was extra eager to arrive and {Grand}Mama K already has a ticket purchased, I shall have to wait a few more weeks. I'm counting the minutes.
Until then, my love...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...