Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, January 22, 2021

January 22 Throwback to 2014

 Facebook asks what is on my mind. Hmmm, let's see here. Everything. Nothing. Minute details that matter to no one but me. The prospect of a visit from an old friend. My mom leaving today. Wondering if Hercules got enough sleep last night to be safe at work today. Fretting over taking David to the doctor tomorrow for the cough that won't go away. Trying to remember what's for dinner tonight, and if I'll even have a chance to have any with all the Mama Taxi Running all be doing this evening. Being amazed that I found my homeschool confirmation letter from the current school year, and without spending 3 days looking for it. Appreciating my cozy home, faithful friends and silly sons. Reminding myself that I need to eat breakfast, take my supplements and take a shower before work so I really shouldn't be on FB right now. Wishing some hot tea would magically brew itself for my sipping pleasure. Feeling guilty that I am behind in my morning Bible study. Being thankful for the kind words of a dear friend from yesterday. You know, normal stuff.

🙂 So there you have it, the jumbled ramblings of my mind at 6:45 am. Better scoot.
Happy Wednesday everyone! Wow, the difference 7 years makes. And then again, not so much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...