Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Pantry Challenge and No Spend January: Day 24

 Day 24 of the Pantry Challenge and No Spend January, and also the birthday of our darling daughter-in-love,

Lauren
No frivolous monies were spent today!
Breakfast was a smorgasbord of all the breakfast-y carbs I found in the freezer:
Cinnamon rolls, pumpkin bread, cran-blueberry muffins, and pumpkin waffles. I added freshly scrambled eggs, #Dakenzie brought Starbucks, and Mark brought scones and chocolate croissants from Sweet Indulgence Cafe. Oh my happy tummy!
Lunch was a sweet surprise of Subway by Dan on his way home from a project at a friend’s house.
Dinner was homemade pizza and stovetop popcorn, with chips and drinks brought by the gang, while we laughed our way through “Rush Hour 2”.
I got some cutting and laminating accomplished, and Makenzie helped me cut them out the second time.
Overall, it was a pretty great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...