Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Backfilling my blog with old posts


I looked back over my blogging habits from the past few years and am appalled that in 2 of the past 5 years, I've blogged single digit numbers of posts. Dang it. In coming days, I'm going to use the Memories feature on Facebook to put some posts up, especially in the 2019 and 2020 years. Feel free to go rummaging through old posts and if you notice a gap somewhere (in between gasping for breath from laughter) drop me a comment to know you found a spot on the blog that needs sprucing up. Thanks! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...