Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Pantry Challenge and No Spend January Day 10

 Pantry Challenge and No Spend January Day 10, how did you fare today?

I spent no money, woot! AND, a sweet friend bought 2 dozen tamales, thus replenishing some of my grocery funds for the rest of the month.
Over the weekend, Makenzie and I produced 10.5 dozen green chile chicken tamales and 2 dozen green chile and cheese tamales.


Our meals today were super tasty, too!
B- Pumpkin bread, chocolate chip banana bread, and pumpkin waffles (we will all be thin in no time, LOL)
L- tamales, of course
D- English muffin pizzas with more tamales.
Take that, Pantry Challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...