Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Usborne New Release Window Shopping Party

 Hey there, everyone!! Looking forward to a brand New Year!! One great thing that came out of last year was becoming an Usborne consultant. I enjoy expanding my homeschooling resource shelves and my grandchildren's library. I hope I can do the same for your children, grandchildren, nieces, or nephews, too!!



On Sunday, January 17th at 3 pm MDT, I’ll be hosting a Window Shopping Party that will feature some new releases from Usborne books 📚. There will be fun games and some awesome prizes! And the best part is there is no shopping involved!!
If you are interested in being invited, please comment on here to be a part of the fun! Looking forward to seeing you all there and checking out the new books 📚

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...