Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, January 22, 2021

Dastroyah's Grom Has Been Stolen!

 Local Friends:

Please keep an eye out for this motorcycle. It was stolen from Dastroyah’s yard today. The police have been informed so if you think you see it, please contact the police.
Farther Away Friends: please pray that it is magically returned or that the police find it. Thank you!


PS. I share this for two reasons. 1. To get the word out, people to pray, and for people to be on the lookout. 2. Some people believe that my entire life is sunshine and roses, and I like to keep it real.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...