Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, January 11, 2021

Day 11 of the Pantry Challenge: How are ya?

 No Spend January and the Annual Pantry Challenge are approaching the midway point. How are you and your supplies holding up?

No Spend January: I spent no money today, even though I was really tempted. Woot!
Meals today were:
B-Choc Chip Banana Bread
L- Choc Protein Shake
D- Egg Salad Sandwich and brown rice (leftovers) Dan ate tamales, and Derek ate pumpkin waffles smeared with peanut butter.
In related news, we ran out of eggs yesterday and finally used the last of the milk today. Also, within the week, we will be out of butter. Thankfully, with the tamale purchases money refilling my pantry budget, I can pick up those things on my way home tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...