Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Pantry Challenge and No Spend January are complete!

 No Spend January and Pantry Challenge are complete! We all did great, especially you guys!

I paid a bill today, but bills don’t count. I didn’t spend any other money. Woot!
Meals:
B- Zucchini bread, scrambled eggs, and sparkling juice.
L- taco salad
D- Pizza
I’m going to go calculate some grocery geek math and be back later with a cost per serving analysis.
PS. Check the last photo for a shock!



Clearly, according to this last photo, I am not done pantry challenging myself. Oops. However, I did completely empty the fridge freezer in the garage, and significantly reduce what is in the fridge freezer in the kitchen. So, progress was made. Just not...enough. *winks*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...