Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Labor Saving Devices, You Say?

    This morning, two of my favorite small appliances are working side by side. One is full of ten pounds of chicken, Hatch green chile, garlic, onions, and spices preparing for the tamale-making party this afternoon. The other is warming ten pounds of wax, so when my tired body brings my ruined hands home this evening (this workweek was all about shuffling paperwork and my hands are showing their unhappiness about this) I can treat them to a spa treatment.

‘Tis a charmed life I lead, with this small army of electric and mechanical helpers at my side.

Image may contain: food and indoor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...