Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 Goals! I have BIG plans this year



I have many goals this year after a few years of actively doing less and I'm rearing to go. I'll add this list in the coming days and then offer a once a month update post.

Spiritual Goals:     

~Read the whole Bible this year. I'm using the YouVersion app to help me do this in a timely fashion.
~Pray from a list
~Attend Church and Community Group either in person or virtually, as Corona allows.
~Read and work through "The Road Back to You" an Enneagram book from a Christian perspective.

Health Goals:     

~Continue to shed inches through smaller portions, more movement, more veggies and more water. My year end goal to be down to single digit pants size and a M top. 
~Make taking my supplements a daily habit.
~Avoid late night snacking. 
~Be able to run up a flight of stairs at Acton without becoming winded.
~Take a long hike once a month. (A Mountain, Dripping Springs, Carlsbad Caverns, The Catwalk, etc.)

Personal Goals:   

~Read every single day, and I'm starting with books I already own. I can't purchase any more until I've read those. *Kindle books don't count as purchases if I get them free*
~Blog daily.
~Make 25 recipes out of my new cookbooks, Cast Iron Cooking and the Tasty Cookbook.
~Participate in No Pants April 2021 and 100 Happy Days 2021
~Buy a handgun and take a safety course.
~New Ink: The MeYeR Man Crew and The Grand Crew- paid for by PattyCakes
~Get passports for the family
~Conquer FSA syndrome by clearing a Flat Surface Area every month, and maintain all other FSAs from previous months

Marriage and Family Goals:    

~Long weekend trip to Grand Canyon- if Corona Allows
~Celebrate 25 year anniversary in August
~Continue with weekly Pizza and Movie Nights
~Visit IL at least once this year
~Dan and I Question Of The Day book daily
~Date Night once a month
~Game Nights weekly

Financial Goals:     

~Refill our emergency fund
~Spend our Tax Refund wisely on home improvements, adding to our savings, and extra principal on our mortgage
~Save money weekly according to my printout in my planner
~Do a No-Spend January
~Pantry Challenge in January
~Stock Pantry with 6 months of staples



I'll add to this as I think of more things that need my attention this year, but this is a pretty good start. 
How about you? What are you working on this year?






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...