Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, January 4, 2021

Pantry Challenge Day 4 Update

 


Just a quick update as I dash past the computer tonight. My Pantry Challenge is going well. 
I haven't purchased any groceries yet, and our meals are going well. It's time to put a few things in the freezer, or feed them to the rats and chickens before they are too far gone. 

Today's meals were as follows:
B-Nature Valley Granola bars
L-Chocolate Protein Shake
D-Split Pea soup and seasoned oyster crackers (I put the rest of the soup in the freezer, mostly because I'm tired of eating it. LOL) 

Before I head to bed, I'm putting together some chicken, bean, and cheese burritos. They will be PattyCakes' lunches for the work week, a tasty dinner for us later this week, and I should have some left to put in the freezer for a quick and easy meal for sometime this month. 

As for the No Spend January Challenge, I DID spend money today, but it was a gift purchase for PattyCakes' birthday this month, so it doesn't count against me. I also put gas in my car and paid some bills. All of which fall under the "NOT Frivolous Spending" category, which leaves me with a clear conscience. 

How are you doing this month so far? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...