Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, January 29, 2021

An Old Favorite, courtesy of FB Memories

Welcome back, PattyCakes! Our life was so boring without you here. ❤

*************************************************************************************

 Stay-Cation Day 6:

Much excitement as we waited for Patrick's return. A missed connecting flight and other nonsense kept us on our toes all day.
I didn't get much done around the house (OK nothing) but at least once on a Stay-Cation, I shouldn't be doing housework, right?
DT and I powered through some great school time, making up for a few days this week that we didn't meet our goal.
The end of the evening found me at the Outback, laughing hysterically over Pat's traveling stories, surrounded by the 3 handsomest boys in town, and watching the boys just be happy to be together again. Can't complain about a day like that. 🙂

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...